Leilani so proud of her knew skill of climbing.
Brady chillin' after his fun in the sun.
Hand in hand while Brady shows Lani the ropes, what a good brother!
Brady enjoying his sprinkler.
Lovin' the water together.
Today we took the time to go and check out our new "water park." This is a first for our little valley and although it isn't that big it is so nice to have somewhere the kids can play and cool off. It was so much fun.
Brady helped me pack our lunch of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, grapes and crackers with lots of drinkage to keep us cool. I sunscreened them up and off we went.
Leilani took some coaxing but once she was comfortable that is all that it took. She didn't care if it sprayed her in the face and is turning into my little water baby. It was difficult to get her to eat her lunch, because she just wanted to get wet and run around.
I even got a little wet and had a ton of fun with my kids. I hope to add this to our weekly routine. It is free, gets us out of the house and keeps us cooled off on those hot summer days, which are fast approaching.







6 comments:
HOoray! We'll have to meet up at the water park sometime and let our kids play while we shoot the breeze! :)
I love Lani's little swimsuit...and her adorable chubby legs! She is such a sweetie! Cute, Cute kids!
Looks like it was fun, I'm sorry I missed your call. Joey would have absolutely loved that. We'll go again sometime soon.
How fun, it is good to see Brady helping his sister and having fun with her.
Fun! We have tons of places like that here, thank goodness, or we'd be stuck inside all summer! The kids love to run in the water and it really tires them out (which I love!)
Oh Yippy and water park you so need one there ;)
Brady and Leilani it looks like it is summer again. We love to see you play in the water.
Post a Comment