Tuesday, August 26, 2008

32-9!




Happy Belated Birthday! So I have been slacking a little on my blog. . . I have heard it from various sources, "Are you going to post again?"

Here I am. I uploaded over 200 pictures off of my camera from the past month so I am sure that I have plenty to share. I have felt a little overwhelmed with my calling, been out of town and haven't felt the greatest with the heat and being pregnant.

I made a cake for Bryce and my neice Analei for their birthdays. Ana's was on the 3rd of the month and Bryce's was on the 13th. Neither of them received a cake on their birthday. They turned 329, Bryce 32 and Ana 9. I should have done 932 but I didn't want it to look too old!



I love this picture of Lani enjoying her cake, since we rarely have treats like that and she loved digging in, a lot better then she did with her birthday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the old man! :)