Happy Birthday Carter! Yes, I know he is a week old, but here is his official post.
Carter was born January 9th. He was scheduled for the 21st but he couldn't wait any longer. After going to the hospital late last Wednesday and then contracting again on Friday the 9th he was born.
Carter weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 21 inches long.
He is a very sweet little baby. I can't tell who he looks like, but my mom swears he looks like my brother Jeremy. Since Jeremy and I are almost twins, then I guess he looks like me? He has really dark hair, until he is in the sun and then it looks blonde.
Welcome to our family. He is loved by all, especially his big brother Brady and big sister Leilani. There is a lot of love for this little guy and we are so excited to have him. It was a lot of fun for me to not know what gender. What a surprise! I love having another boy and can't wait to watch him grow up. Sorry it took so long to post but here they are.
Carter in the nursery before I got to see him!
Carter was born January 9th. He was scheduled for the 21st but he couldn't wait any longer. After going to the hospital late last Wednesday and then contracting again on Friday the 9th he was born.
Carter weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 21 inches long.
He is a very sweet little baby. I can't tell who he looks like, but my mom swears he looks like my brother Jeremy. Since Jeremy and I are almost twins, then I guess he looks like me? He has really dark hair, until he is in the sun and then it looks blonde.
Welcome to our family. He is loved by all, especially his big brother Brady and big sister Leilani. There is a lot of love for this little guy and we are so excited to have him. It was a lot of fun for me to not know what gender. What a surprise! I love having another boy and can't wait to watch him grow up. Sorry it took so long to post but here they are.
Carter in the nursery before I got to see him!
Bryce and the kids! 3, wow!
Our little family.
Leilani adoring her little brother.
Brady loving his litte brother, he is so excited to have a brother.
Look at that face! He even looks chubby, but he isn't to me anyway.
He has a lot of hair, that is a first for us!
Sweet sleeping baby.
Let's go home!







14 comments:
OK, ignore the email I just sent you about his name.
He is such a cutie! I love all those pictures. I love seeing babies all burrito-wrapped too. :)
Okay...that was just what Auntie needed! What a sweet family! What a cute little boy! I'm just amazed at your family...you're all so dear to my heart and I miss you so very much! Lots of hugs and kisses! (Thanks for the tears! I'm such a baby!)
Congratulations! He is sure cute.
Rob and I have been wondering all week what our new nephew's name was. Congrats! He's a cutie.
He is the cutest lit'l guy! You make some sweet babies. I hope you are feeling well.
You are a trooper!
Congrats to you all!!!
Congratulations, he's very cute. I think in the sleeping picture he looks just like Maile.
He is super cute! Congrats! Hope you guys are adjusting and recovering well. LOve you!
I guess all the scarf twirling at story time did the trick! Congrats! He is so cute. You make the cutest kids!
Congrats! He is just darling. Two boys and a girl has worked for us so far! I am so happy for you. Take care.
congrats!!! We are so happy for you guys. Welcome to the very busy world of three kids!!! I hope you are feeling well and everyone is adjusting. He is soooo cute and I love his name.
So cute, we are excited for you and have a little present for Carter we have to get to you.
Congratulations! We are so happy for your family!
He is absolutely, positively adorable!!
Congratulations! He is so cute! I love the name Carter too. I am so glad to hear that everything went well. at 7 pounds you are probably happy that you didn't have to wait until the 21st! i love the pics of his brother and sister loving on him! so cute!
Wow! Here already! I totally forgot when you were due so that was a surprise for me! Congrats! I hope you are all adjusting well to being a family of 5. Wow, can't even imagine that...but I guess I should start thinking about it since Jonah is almost 18 months old now. CRAZY!
Post a Comment