The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make for you!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a song. It may be a self portrait or maybe even some creation I haven't yet dreamed up. I may draw. I may bake you something and mail it to you. It may not be big or impressive. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! But lets be honest here. This is me and I will likely do something amazing. =) So come on, sign up!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to post this same blog on their blog and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Let's keep the chain of love going around!!







8 comments:
I don't have you email Maile so I am letting you know here that the hair clips are ordered. For 12 clips it is $3.24. I will let you know when they arrive.
Your's in the first chain that I've seen that is actually still open! Count me in! I'll be sure to keep the chain going myself!
uh? I have to keep it going? I just read leave a comment and Maile will make you something!! I hope all is well with your cute kids!
What a great idea for a post! I have a wonderful homemade baby gift for you sitting in a box in the car. It just hasn't made it to the post office yet.
Oo, this is a toughie. This means I have to come up with something amazing to make for 5 other people. Hmmm....well, count me in! :)
Wow...so if I only have two people who view my blog, I'm good! Ok, I'm in! Can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm thinking a healthy cookbook, shoes made from old tires...oh...a collage with those shells you're going to pick up in Hawaii...cause you're gonna go!
K, I just re-read the post, and saw that I was supposed to let you know when I posted it on my blog...so...it's on my blog! :)
I read this on Rorie's blog also, and I made some lame excuse why I am not crafty....or maybe it's because I am lazy...or maybe it's because I would really love a handmade item by either of you gals but lack the space in RV....or maybe it's because I am a chain banger...er breaker....Hmmm.
But I think you are amazing, and I hope someday you can teach me some new skillz!
Post a Comment