Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

We have had a lot of rollin' around lately! About a week or so ago, my sister was here with her daughter Analei and while she was here the older kids got into a little bit of mud! They turned the water and we have a lot of dirt in our yard and we all know how that turns out!
Here are some pictures of them playing in the mud and an updated picturs of the three.

Lani covering her self as much as possible!


The 3 covering! I guess it was too hot so they needed to cool off? Not even 115 yet!


My 3, chillin' together!


Along with the mud rolling, the most exciting news of all is Carter and his new skill of rolling. You can't put him down without him rolling onto his stomach. He can't quite roll back so there is a constant rolling him back on our part. We put pillows so he can't but somehow he gets around them! I can't believe how fast he is growing! I know this is how it is but I just want to keep him little! He is so much fun!

Check out his rolling debut!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carter is such a doll! I love when they do their "firsts," it's always so fun to watch.
Joey would have been in heaven with your kids that mud day. Mud + kids = pure happiness. :)

Courtney said...

Love the mud! That looks like fun. I'm not too surprised that he is rolling, he was so close when we saw him a few weeks ago. Looks like you guys are having fun.

Anonymous said...

He's your little roly poly! Too cute. That mud looks very enticing, no wonder your kids jumped in!

Corey said...

Wow! That must have been great fun for the kids! Tomorrow Hyrum's Preschool is having "Mud Day." It will be very interesting to see how dirting they are when we go to pick them up. Oh, the ideas his teacher comes up with! :)

Emily said...

Oh...he is such a cute little roller!

You have such an adorable family!