Today is mine and Bryce's 10 year anniversary! I can't believe that it has been 10 years, and at the same time, I can't believe it hasn't been longer then that, if that makes any sort of sense????
Going to Preference 1998, couldn't find a wedding pic. 
Most recent family pic.
Today was a great day to celebrate our anniversary. Some may say, why Sunday? You can't go out and do things, but we went to something that doesn't happen very often. We were able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication today. It is always so neat to be apart of something like that and to hear the words of the prophet and apostles, what is better then that?
It was a great day and I felt blessed to have my husband by my side! Thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law for watching my kids.
I am very humble to know that the choice that we made 10 years ago, to be sealed in the temple, is what is what helps us through these trying times. I know the spirit continually blesses our lives and things will work out as they should, wherever we are called.
Thank you Bryce for being a wonderful husband and father. I can't wait for many more years and eternity to come! Love ya Babe!
It was a great day and I felt blessed to have my husband by my side! Thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law for watching my kids.
I am very humble to know that the choice that we made 10 years ago, to be sealed in the temple, is what is what helps us through these trying times. I know the spirit continually blesses our lives and things will work out as they should, wherever we are called.
Thank you Bryce for being a wonderful husband and father. I can't wait for many more years and eternity to come! Love ya Babe!







4 comments:
Happy anniversary, and what a wonderful way to celebrate it! We miss you guys.
Congratulations on a decade!
You two are such a handsome couple! 10 years already...it hardly seems like we can be that old. CONGRATS!
We sure do miss you guys...come home soon, cause Mr. Morten says you need to teach me about cloth diapers. He puttin' his foot down...sort of. ;)
Congrats! Love ya!
Post a Comment