I recently went on a trip to Washington state to see the birth of my sister's baby boy, Jaike. While we were up there we went to Salt Creek, a place just west of Port Angeles. We would always go camping and explore the tide pools. It is a great place and was a gorgeous day, amazingly!
I haven't gotten all of my pictures off my camera yet, but I do have this one of Carter enjoying the rocky beaches, enjoy!
I haven't gotten all of my pictures off my camera yet, but I do have this one of Carter enjoying the rocky beaches, enjoy!







8 comments:
What a cutie! I can't believe how grown up he's getting! Glad you were able to visit good 'ol Washington! Hope you had fun with your family!
What a great picture!
Did you take pics of any Twilight places?
super cute picture. looks like a great place to explore. how fun!
He is too Cute! You and Bryce make the cutest babies.
He is such a little man! What a cute picture.
Carter is such a handsome little man.
Can't wait to see more pictures!
We hope you and the children had a great time.
Post a Comment