Warning to all, venting to follow. . . won't be offended if you close window now!
Okay, I know that most of you know that I was recently released as the YW's President in our ward, yes, it has been about a month and a half. It happened right before I left for Washington.
This is the first time where a release hurt, bad. I felt like I was fired. The hardest part, besides missing the girls is not going to girls camp. They leave tomorrow and I have to stay here :(
Yes, yes, get over it! Move on, I keep telling myself! I am trying!
I have a new calling in Primary (2nd Counselor) and it is fun to be with Brady. It is an easy calling comparatively, but it still is hard. Crazy, because when I was called into YW's I was so scared and here I am missing them so much! I just need to embrace that Heavenly Father has a plan for me, that I may or may not understand at this moment.
Some other things in life is we recently got a minivan, which has been so nice. This was a much needed change in our life and also needed if there would be a possibility of another baby in the future (I am not announcing anything!).
We were supposed to get on new insurance from the company, because it is costs an arm a leg and everything else you have in order to have it. I was so excited for the new insurance to kick in at the beginning of June, but as soon as I felt comfortable, they decided not to change and there goes that arm and leg again! So, no insurance for me, which means no baby, at least not for awhile.
This was pretty much the straw that broke the camels back and I have been in a horrible rut ever since. I hate the fact that someone else is in control of my life! I don't do well with anyone except myself in control!
As all of these dominoes are falling I feel like I need to get myself back to normal. I need to be happy in my life and find peace!
I have started, once again, to start running. It has only been 2 days, but I feel so much better knowing that I am taking control of my life in my own way.
Thank you for listening. Sometimes I just need to write things down and start the healing process.
Okay, I know that most of you know that I was recently released as the YW's President in our ward, yes, it has been about a month and a half. It happened right before I left for Washington.
This is the first time where a release hurt, bad. I felt like I was fired. The hardest part, besides missing the girls is not going to girls camp. They leave tomorrow and I have to stay here :(
Yes, yes, get over it! Move on, I keep telling myself! I am trying!
I have a new calling in Primary (2nd Counselor) and it is fun to be with Brady. It is an easy calling comparatively, but it still is hard. Crazy, because when I was called into YW's I was so scared and here I am missing them so much! I just need to embrace that Heavenly Father has a plan for me, that I may or may not understand at this moment.
Some other things in life is we recently got a minivan, which has been so nice. This was a much needed change in our life and also needed if there would be a possibility of another baby in the future (I am not announcing anything!).
We were supposed to get on new insurance from the company, because it is costs an arm a leg and everything else you have in order to have it. I was so excited for the new insurance to kick in at the beginning of June, but as soon as I felt comfortable, they decided not to change and there goes that arm and leg again! So, no insurance for me, which means no baby, at least not for awhile.
This was pretty much the straw that broke the camels back and I have been in a horrible rut ever since. I hate the fact that someone else is in control of my life! I don't do well with anyone except myself in control!
As all of these dominoes are falling I feel like I need to get myself back to normal. I need to be happy in my life and find peace!
I have started, once again, to start running. It has only been 2 days, but I feel so much better knowing that I am taking control of my life in my own way.
Thank you for listening. Sometimes I just need to write things down and start the healing process.







7 comments:
HEY we have the same calling! Awesome. It's pretty much the easiest calling ever. I hope you get out of your rut and things start looking up!
Sorry you are in a rut. I've been there so much, and most days I am still there. I felt much the same way when I moved from primary to YW.
Call me if you want advice about insurance, we've had to do much of the shopping ourselves. I like e-health insurance, and I get a pretty high deductible.
But it's so HOT to start running (at least that's the excuse I've been giving myself). Running - any kind of exercise - makes me feel better when I'm frustrated.
Vent away, that's what we're here for! And it does make you feel better to just let it all out. (At least, it does for me.)
Help me remember to send you the pictures and video I took of Brady yesterday and today. He was hilariously awesome at the high jump thing. :)
Wahoo for running! It's so hard to get out there, especially so early in the morning, but oh so worth it when you've done it. We'll have to cheer each other on, because I'm having a hard time making myself get out the door lately.
yuck! sorry you're in a funk. i hate that. i felt like i was fired from a calling once before and it was miserable. honestly, it took me a long time to get over it. primary is great though. you'll love it. and yay for running!
Maile....just saw a picture of your kids and needed to see it blown up! What beautiful children you have! Sorry about the calling. Since I have been here I've been RS President, 1st Counselor in Primary and now back to RS president (they divided our ward). I'm just glad that HF is in charge and that if this is what I need to do, I sure am going to do it. I am so immersed in RS that Primary seems a distant past and it has only been 2 weeks!
Awwww man! Sorry I didn't read this sooner! Hope you are feeling better by now. You are an amazing gal! I know that you will be wonderful at whatever you are called to do!
We miss you in YWs....for SURE!
Happy Running to ya!
Post a Comment