I am currently using Brady's PC, since our battery pack was recalled for our laptop, which means:
No email
No pictures
No music
No preschool stuff to fill in the hot summer days.
I am not complaining, other then I have a ton of pictures to upload and nowhere to put them. I recently bought some new cloth diapers, which I bidded heavily for on ebay!
No email
No pictures
No music
No preschool stuff to fill in the hot summer days.
I am not complaining, other then I have a ton of pictures to upload and nowhere to put them. I recently bought some new cloth diapers, which I bidded heavily for on ebay!
I have 3 of them already and use them at night because they are awesome. I finally talked myself into getting more, becuase they are honestly the best. I have used cloth diapers more for economic reasons then anything, until I found these. They are expensive, but I got them with shipping for $16.25 a diaper, which I think is a steal, because they are truly the best. They have this cool adjustable band around the legs and the back of the diaper. Carter is a stalky little guy, but he has the skinniest legs and this diaper I can customize for his little body and they aren't bulky like the prefolds. I now love cloth diapers, because I found a diaper that is functional for my babies and when you feel them they are so fuzzi, hence the name! Who would want some plastic wrapped around you anyway??? They are like a cloud of softness, I am serious! Okay, okay I am a little nuts, sorry!
Anyway, I am needing to sell my prefolds in order to make up for the expense and I can't until I can upload my pictures, oh well, next week!
Next week Brady starts swim lessons, which is good for him to give him the confidence in his abilities that he already has. Unfortunately in this hot weather we barely have a bucket to swim in, okay, bigger then that, but not much when you put 3 little kids in it!
Leilani will start her lessons 2 weeks after him.
I have no idea what this post is about, other then I feel like I need a new one. I am tired of looking at this spray bottle below, although I am loving the cleaner. I added more lemon to it and it smells better and it works great!
Pictures to come from our wonderful adventures to Aspen Grove, the greatest place on earth, pretty close anyway. What can you say about a place that keeps the kidlets happy as clams while they get to experience the great outdoors with cute counselors (Brady fell in love with his, Auri, he still talks about her, pictures to come!) and time to spend with my hubby? Yeah, pretty much the greatest place on earth, I would go there every year if we could afford it. Forget Disneyland, okay I would trade every other year!
Next week Brady starts swim lessons, which is good for him to give him the confidence in his abilities that he already has. Unfortunately in this hot weather we barely have a bucket to swim in, okay, bigger then that, but not much when you put 3 little kids in it!
Leilani will start her lessons 2 weeks after him.
I have no idea what this post is about, other then I feel like I need a new one. I am tired of looking at this spray bottle below, although I am loving the cleaner. I added more lemon to it and it smells better and it works great!
Pictures to come from our wonderful adventures to Aspen Grove, the greatest place on earth, pretty close anyway. What can you say about a place that keeps the kidlets happy as clams while they get to experience the great outdoors with cute counselors (Brady fell in love with his, Auri, he still talks about her, pictures to come!) and time to spend with my hubby? Yeah, pretty much the greatest place on earth, I would go there every year if we could afford it. Forget Disneyland, okay I would trade every other year!







5 comments:
Forget Disneyland? No way! Can't wait for your pics!
Great post! I am excited about your new diapers! I really want to try something new. Even though the pre-folds work great for us I think by the 4th child it's time for a change.
How do you get the insert out of the middle? Do you have to reach in and get it?
Courtney,
The inside of the cover in the back is straight and doesn't fold over so they shake out pretty easily. They come with a small and large insert and they are super absorbent. I have never had to reach in and pull them out, they are better then other pockets that I have had. I add an extra fleece lining at night to add more wick to keep him dry.
Glad that you got the diapers that you wanted! :) Hopefully it means a whole lot less blowouts to deal with!
Can't wait to see the pictures of Aspen Grove. I looked at the website and it sounds like an absolute blast!
Hey, are you going to be able to come tomorrow? I hope so. :)
You are so cute! I've been missing you and your posts! I am so glad you had a splendid time up north. Good luck with selling your diapers and hopefully you'll get your computer back online ASAP!
Stay cool.
Be well!
Post a Comment