Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aye, where's yar tooth?


I apologize for the blood.


I just can't even believe that my kindergartner on his second day of school loses his first tooth! This is crazy!
He has had a loose tooth for awhile so I knew this was coming.
As we were eating tacos, crunchy (which we never have!) he stops . . .
"Mom, something feels funny in my mouth." Oh, is it your tooth? Then I feel it and it is almost falling out of his mouth, yup time to pull this out. I was afraid of swallowing or him losing it at school tomorrow.

So, now we have Toothless Brady Lee, the pirate! I should have put his Pirate shirt on from his first day, oh well. I can already hear a lisp (sp?), really cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even his little bloody gums are cute! Love Pirate Brady!

Courtney said...

CUTE!!!! I love it when they start losing teeth. He'll be so excited to tell everyone at school all about it.

Anonymous said...

Joey is going to be so jealous! He keeps trying to tell me that he's got a loose tooth as well...unfortunately he always says it's one of the molars. Hm, probably not yet! LOL.
Hope Brady's OK! And Carter too.

Gunnell Family said...

Yay for Brady!

Emily said...

So many fun changes for such a sweet boy!

Hope you are well!