Monday, September 13, 2010

June Pics

Most of you know that I am probably one of the worst bloggers out there, but I also have to tell you that I think about posts all of the time and never get to them. So, I decided to back-post some pictures that I really wanted to share but either forgot or couldn't because my computer was down or I hadn't uploaded the pictures to my computer, both are true!
June was a fun month with lots of activities, mostly Aspen Grove. There are lot of pictures, but I did cut back on a lot of them!


Brady stretching with his best friend at Track Camp in the beginning of June. It was hot, but they sure had a blast!


Working on his running technique.


Carter's first hair cut! I need to cut his again, he has the most hair of any of my other kids had at his age.


Sporting his new do. Poor little nose, he had a crash on our tile floor earlier that week.


Brady in his rock climbing gear. Have I said how much I loved Aspen Grove?


Leilani's group, the Trompers doing their cheer on stage.


Leilani, so happy to be a corn! Each group did a skit from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat, I believe her song was the Elvis song and something abour corn, obviously!


Brady's group the Bobcats doing their cheer on stage.


Brady's group doing their skit from Joseph


Brady dancing with his first "love" Auri, he still talks about her and his sister loves to tease him about it!


Carter loving his Moma (Bryce's mom)


Carter dancing and having fun!


Carter and Leilani ready to go after a long week at camp. Carter is holding Leilani's hand, I think this is so sweet :)


My 3 little Cougars


Family Picture on the bridge

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love! Great pics! I think we all need to do Aspen Grove! I'm so jealous! Thanks for sharing!

Gunnell Family said...

Cute, Cute!

Kate said...

cute pictures! I can't believe how big Brady is!

Emily said...

Loving your June Pics!

That little Lani in the corn is soooo cute!

Hope you are well!

Courtney said...

Aspen Grove was so much fun. I like that you posted them late so we could remember how great it was.

Anonymous said...

I love Leilani's face in that corn picture. Such a fun, busy summer! Joey keeps asking when he can do track camp again. I think it was a hit! :)

Brad and Cathy said...

Sorry I we are so late. Loved the pictures. I hope Carter is better now.

Myrna Foster said...

I love the little cougar tees! Thanks for sharing your fun pics with us!