Yesterday day was a not so good day, especially when it came to my 3-year-old. She gets a little mouthy and not so nice sometimes, but there is always hope for a new day. Today, (please do not jinx!) has been a much better day. I loved watching Carter and Leilani sitting together and reading. She really does think that she can read and wanted to share it with her little brother.
Here is to a new day!
Here is to a new day!







4 comments:
That's right, my dear...hold onto hope! A new day is ALWAYS right around the corner!
Love ya!
That is so cute. And we all have bad days. Somedays, I think I'm worse than the kids.
So cute! Hope your day continues to get better and better!
I'm sure there's a reason why the bad days are thrown in there, but I just can't think of it right now. Maybe to teach us patience? (If so, I'm miserably failing.)
Post a Comment