Every morning at Brady's school they have flag ceremony. This includes all of the grades, even Leilani gets to attend.
Well, the first graders were asked to lead flag ceremony. Brady came home and was so excited to tell me he held the flag and then on another day he lead the school in their 30 seconds of silence.
It brings a smile upon my face to look at this picture and see how serious he takes holding the flag.
Well, the first graders were asked to lead flag ceremony. Brady came home and was so excited to tell me he held the flag and then on another day he lead the school in their 30 seconds of silence.
It brings a smile upon my face to look at this picture and see how serious he takes holding the flag.
Maybe being a cub scout leader when he was so little had a lasting effect on him? He did know the Cub scout motto when he was 2! We are a little over a year away and he will be a Wolf, it is crazy!
What a good kid I have!
What a good kid I have!








2 comments:
How awesome that you got a picture of it! Did Cheryl take it, or were you able to be there?
Cheryl took it. I wish I could see more of him at school, doesn't work very well when I have little ones!
Post a Comment