I love this picture so much. My mom (Ponka) was here last Sunday on Mother's Day. She had so much fun playing with Brady and I was able to capture the best part, her climbing into Brady's tent. She asked him if she could take a nap and he was very willing to share his tent. We got a blanket to cover her up and then we shut the door to let her sleep. That didn't last long, but it sure was cute!
Favorite Part Of The Day
3 days ago







2 comments:
How cute, I am glad to see Brady being such a good little gentleman and treating his Ponka so well. I hope he did the same for you on mother's day.
Your Mom looks like she's having a great time. I don't think my mom would ever get in a little tent like that. Tell her "HI" from me!
Post a Comment