Monday, September 1, 2008

Brady's tag



Brady was tagged by his friend Myra and here are his answers. He was very excited to do this, but didn't quite understand how it worked until we were done. There are some interesting answers, but remember he is only 3! Enjoy!

1. What is something mom always says to you? Put your dishes in the sink.
2. What makes mom happy? Playing trains.
3. What makes mom sad? When you don't clean up.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickles.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Me, Brady.
6. How old is your mom? 1 year old.
7. How tall is your mom? Fifty taller.
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play games, playing tag with my mom. (This tag). Going to the store.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Clean up the floor.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Tag.
11. What is your mom really good at? Funny.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Turning the tv on.
13. What does your mom do for her job? Take care of me and baby Lani.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Ice cream.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When I get to play outside and when she brings down the Play Doh from my closet.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Wonder Red from Super Why.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play instruments.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Taller.
19. How are you and your mom different? I am a boy and mommy is a girl. I get to be a daddy when I get bigger.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Play games and wipe your boogies.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? When he goes to work.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The airport to pick up daddy.

Brady tags: Samuel, Jacob, Afton, Bryn, Cody, Keola, Analei and anybody else who wants to play.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

Very Cute!

Emily said...

Okay, that was hilarious. My two favorites....favorite thing is when Dad goes to work and loves me cause she wipes my boogies! Ain't it the truth...the later one, I mean! :)

You did that fast! Good Job Brady!!

Hope you are feeling good! We'll have to get together and chat sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I love it! Especially the answer about how you're not good at turning on the TV. :)

Corey said...

Too cute! I love Brady's answers! I'll have to see if Hyrum will want to play along as well.

Kate said...

So cute! I too think its funny that he said you liked it when dad went to work. Kids are so funny!

Melissa said...

that is so cute! i like he know you love him because you wipe his boogies :-) it's fun to see all the pics of your family and what's been going on with you guys.

Brad and Cathy said...

Loved your comments Brady.