I was tagged by my aunt Glenda. It has taken me awhile to get to it, since we just got back from a little vacation. So here goes . . .
4 things I am passionate about:
My Family
The Gospel
Trying to be better
Teaching my children to be kind and sweet
4 books I've read & enjoyed:
The Twilight Series
The Notebook
Jane Eyre
Harry Potter
4 words/phrases I say often:
That is not your business
Are you kidding me?
Where does this go. . . . ?
Come on kidlets
4 things I want to do before I die:
See my children grow up and have children.
Go back to England and see where my family is from.
Go on a mission with Bryce.
Travel the world.
4 things I've learned over the past:
You forgive and forgive even if the same thing happens again.
Just keep trying and never give up.
Patience really is a virtue.
Things happen in Heavenly Father's time, not ours.
4 places I want to see:
Ireland
Isles of Greece
All of the islands of Hawaii
Russia
4 things I currently want/need:
sleep
another vacation
Somebody to go shopping for me in this heat!
I need a pool to cool off in.
I tag: Tree, Mindy, Rorie, Emily, Cory, Melissa and anybody else who wants to participate!
Favorite Part Of The Day
3 days ago







5 comments:
Hooray another tag! I love Jane Eyre and how you say...'Come on kidlets'! I hope you are feeling dandy! Hang on there...the heat is on it's way OUT!! :)
And I guarantee I won't like this place TOO much! ;)
Yeah for tags!! I love getting to know you better. You're one great gal!!
I love reading people's answers on these. Glad you guys made it back from your trip OK and I hope you had a good time!
Joey keeps asking if he can go play with Brady, so we'll need to set up a playdate or something.
i love that you call them kidlets, that is super cute, i might steal that... where did you go on vacation? a vacation right now sounds like it would be really nice!
We went camping at Zion in my moms RV. It was a nice break but was only for a few days.
Post a Comment