Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday Party

Today we celebrated Brady's 4th birthday! I cannot believe that he is going to be 4, I kept thinking, "We only need 3 candles." Nope, we needed 4! Wow, he sure is growing up fast.

We had a fun day filled with lots of friends and even more sugar! Great!
We have always have had a big BBQ with a lot of friends, but this year we decided to just have a kids party. This was a lot of fun and a lot less stress!
Here are some pictures from the party. We made gingerbread houses out of graham crackers, which the kids loved and then we did the basic cupcakes and presents.
Nice fun day and pretty good weather that the kids were able to soak up some vitamin D.

Gotta love the southwest!

The kids making their gingerbread houses.



Leilani chillin in her swing.




Some of the kids having fun in the backyard. That is quite the train!




Brady with his cupcake.




Brady blowing out his candles.




Leilani's gingerbread house.




Brady's gingerbread house.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun morning! Joey had an absolute blast and is so excited to be able to eat his gingerbread house...assuming Nate and I haven't picked everything off of it by the time he gets to eat it...

Kate said...

Your kids are so cute. Looks like it was a great birthday!

Tree said...

I can't believe that he's four either! My how time as flown by! Lani's growing fast, too! We love you guys!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet little guy! Time does fly, it seems like yesterday you and I were chatting in the mother's room at church with Brady and Myles guzzling the goods.

Looks like you guys had a blast! You are such a fun mom!

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Brady! We have your present and we will put it in the mail asap. And a visit to Logandale is loooong overdue for us!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures of your kids and the party. I love seeing that Leilani has hair now, it gives me hope for Madelyn. We are pretty sure we are taking the trip down to CA so we will have to coordinate when we can see you guys.