It has been a few weeks since Carter's blessing but I thought I would post some pictures from that day. It was a good day. We had some visitors come in and that was a lot of fun. It had been awhile since we had seen Bryce's brother Robert and his wife Marisa. We had a lot of fun and of course the kids loved them. Something about the youngest of the families being the favorite!
Carter did well during the blessing. He is such a good baby and his blessing was sweet. I can't belive that he is now 3 months old and weighs about 13 pounds, I would guess he weighs more since he is almost ready for 6 month clothes!
I feel blessed to be his mom. He brings me so much joy and really centers me when the older 2 are testing me. I love all of my kids but there is something about babies that just remind you that all is right in the world.
Carter did well during the blessing. He is such a good baby and his blessing was sweet. I can't belive that he is now 3 months old and weighs about 13 pounds, I would guess he weighs more since he is almost ready for 6 month clothes!
I feel blessed to be his mom. He brings me so much joy and really centers me when the older 2 are testing me. I love all of my kids but there is something about babies that just remind you that all is right in the world.
Carter all ready to go.







4 comments:
So fun! Even though I had a migraine during pretty much the whole trip, we had a great time!
Fun! I've been waiting for pictures. Your mom looks great. I think everyone has a special love for Uncle Robert and Auntie Risa!
He is seriously getting cuter every time I see him...even though every time I see him I think he can't get ANY cuter!
You are looking fabulous yourself.
Aw, he is so cute in his blessing outfit! Such a sweet little guy.
Post a Comment