Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo Shoot

My sister came down last night to teach my Laurels how to make wuffums (will explain at a later date, yummay!). She stayed the night, so this morning we did a photo shoot with the kidlets. I have been wanting pictures since Easter, but it has been hard to get them all dressed and ready to do it. We are lacking in the financial department so I haven't taken Carter to get his pictures done, which I like to do, but I have a wonderful sister who has a good camera and loves to take pics so here are the results, edited. She took over 100!

Crazy faces, Carter is looking at something?


Just cute!


Carter smiles!



Sweet Leilani


We tried to get some good shots of each of the kids individually, but they don't always turn out, as most of you know!

6 comments:

Corey said...

I love the one of them propped up by the tree! What cuties!

Courtney said...

So CUTE!!

amy stansel said...

oh your kids are so so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, those pictures turned out so cute. Love the ones of Carter smiling.
I can't wait to hear about wuffins (wuffums? I can't remember now.)

Emily said...

Oh Maile....the pictures turned out fabulous! I know I say it all the time..but your kids...YOUR KIDS....SO CUTE!!!

Ning Spears said...

Love these pix! Thanks for updating your blog with pictures. Carter is a cutie pie!