I love this day, isn't it crazy? I always have, since I was a little girl. It must be the Irish blood in me and all of the green, it just makes me happy!
Today we had a busy day with preschool, which I am teaching this week. We did "boring number stuff," that is what Brady called it. Some shamrock foamies to glue on paper, shamrock sugar cookies and green milk, painting shamrocks using heart shapes and then each of the kids took home their own grow-your-own pots of clovers. It was fun to teach.
Afterward, we hopped in the car to use a free redbox code, because I became a fan on facebook of redbox. We got The Princess and the Frog, very excited about this one.
Once we got home I made lunch: Heart shaped four-leaf clovers, because they are lucky, right? Ants-on-a-log stem and kiwi, because it is green, and of course it had to be served on green plates!
Leilani's new bow, finished just before school. 
Carter, after he ate his cookie, too cute!
In the car, after we got our movie.
Lunch, cute huh?
Green, green, green, everything green! Love it, so much fun all the way down to my shamrock socks that I wait to wear just for this day!
Happy St. Paddy's!
Favorite Part Of The Day
3 days ago







12 comments:
You are such a fun mom! Cute lunch and cute smiles in your backseat! I love their happy little faces.
Okay, those clover sandwiches are darling! Your kids are adorable. I think it's funny how you have both Irish and Hawaiian blood, since they're on total opposite sides of the world! Oh, the irony.
Adorable! Everything looks great! We are so lame we totally forgot about it being St Patty's Day, oops, better luck next year.
That's awesome that you got the Princess movie. You'll have to tell me how it is.
I love your lunch idea! I'm going to have to remember that for next year.
Is Carter's hair really as strawberry blond as it looks in the pictures?
Your lunch is so cute!!
I love your lunch idea and Lani's bow!
Courtney,
Sometimes I see hints of strawberry blonde, but it really is blonde.
good for you! i hate st.patrick's day, but put a smile on and celebrate for the kids. we had green, shamrock shaped pancakes for breakfast and all wore green. that's as much as i could bring myself to do though. sounds like you guys had fun!
hooray for your fabulous st patty's dasy festivities!
Cutest kids!!
You're so creative! What a fun lunch! The day was pretty uneventful here since we were just getting home after being gone for the week. I didn't even wear green! Lame, I know! Maybe I'll steal your ideas for next year. Thanks for sharing!
I enjoyed chatting with Brady and Leilani yesterday. What fun. I would guess that Carter is getting into everything now that he is walking. The joys of having young children are special. Thanks for the St. Patrick's day pictures of the children.
Post a Comment