I feel lately that I am copying my sister-in-law, unintentionally. I have been meaning to post videos about Carter, but I hadn't gotten a good shot, until today. She just posted her son walking, who is a couple of weeks younger then Carter and now here I am!
Carter is not walking as well as him, but it sure is cute! It was been fun to watch these little guys grow, together in a crazy way. I can't wait to have them together this summer, it will be so much fun!
Here is a video of Carter and a big brother, sharing his math skills with us.
Carter is not walking as well as him, but it sure is cute! It was been fun to watch these little guys grow, together in a crazy way. I can't wait to have them together this summer, it will be so much fun!
Here is a video of Carter and a big brother, sharing his math skills with us.







5 comments:
Sammy and Jakie are so excited to see their cousins at the reunion, I told them that Carter would probably be running by the time they saw him and they got so excited! We can't wait to see you guys this summer.
Good Job Carter, by the summer, they'll both be running.
So cute!We love you guys!
It's so exciting when they're at that stage! What a cute video of both of them!
yay for carter! its hard to believe that macy will be there soon. (then maybe she'll stop eating stuff off the floor!)
Post a Comment