Carter is the pickiest eater! The only proteins that he will eat are peanut butter and scrambled eggs. I am completely fine with no meat, but please eat your veggies and beans! Well I have always given him the same things that we eat, at least try them, right? Yesterday we had ants on a log with craisins, he took the craisins off and dipped the pb celery into ranch dressing, yuck! But he ate it, wahoo!
Today, I was enjoying my tuna sandwich (a fav or mine right now!) with some romaine lettuce on the top. He asked for some, so I gave him a piece. He took a bite, never happens and then he proceeded to wrap the crusts from his pb & honey sandwich in the lettuce. He ate it, not all of it, but yeah!
Reminds me of my friend's son who eats pb & jelly with sprouts? Oh well, they eat what they like. No complaints here, as long as he is eating some veggies! Maybe I won't always have to hide his veggies in his smoothies and there is a potential veggie lover like his mom, here's hoping!
Today, I was enjoying my tuna sandwich (a fav or mine right now!) with some romaine lettuce on the top. He asked for some, so I gave him a piece. He took a bite, never happens and then he proceeded to wrap the crusts from his pb & honey sandwich in the lettuce. He ate it, not all of it, but yeah!
Reminds me of my friend's son who eats pb & jelly with sprouts? Oh well, they eat what they like. No complaints here, as long as he is eating some veggies! Maybe I won't always have to hide his veggies in his smoothies and there is a potential veggie lover like his mom, here's hoping!







4 comments:
I just keep reminding myself that Joey used to be as bad and now he eats more veggies than I do. There is hope! :)
Cute picture! What mine eat changes as they get older.
PB and J with sprouts???!! You have some weird friends! ;)
Cute little guy...you're doing wonderful!
Myra will be delighted to talk tomorrow!
Love ya loads!
Hi Maile, Thanks for your sweet comment. I did not realize you were getting so close to your due date. Such an exciting time. By the time you have your 4th it really doesn't even seem hard at all to add another child to the family. Best wishes always.
Post a Comment