Today is my last day with only 3 of these little ones. I am getting very excited to meet this new little guy that I have been blessed with knowing for the past 9 months. I cannot believe that the day is coming!
Tomorrow I check-in at the hospital in the morning, but will not get to meet him until the afternoon. The doc doesn't want me to pass out, so I am going in early to start an IV. No food or drink before a spinal tap (yuck! makes me queasy just thinking about it!)
Gus-gus has been moving like crazy and I can't wait to get my hands on him. There is nothing like a fresh sweet spirit straight from Our Father in Heaven to put everything into perspective, what a blessing they truly are!
Here's to tomorrow! Maybe we will have a moved from a prenatal name to a real name, love our gus-gus though!







5 comments:
I knew there would be a "night before" post! You are blessed with such a wonderfil family, Sis! Gus Gus couldn't have chosen a better home! He's busy saying farewell to his cuzzie who still has 8 weeks left! Makes me teary just thinking about it! Love you with all of my heart and wish I could be there with your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Much Aloha, my baby sis!
Tree
I am so excited for you and can't wait to meet him myself! He is a lucky boy. Best wishes.
I can't wait! Your three are such cuties.
Hooray for your new bundle! So excited to hear the news!!
Best wishes to you and yours!!
Should be happening right about now (or already in the finishing process) I can't wait to hear the news and see pictures. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment