Friday, April 8, 2011

Achy Breaky Heart

Leilani's ballet class had the chance to perform at the Fair this year. She has been so excited to perform and this time I actually have a video! Thanks babe, for recording it, it actually worked this time! She is pretty cute up there, made this here mama shed a tear, my baby girl is growing up! I can somehow blame this on my wacky hormones after just having a baby right? Nah, its just me being an emotional mom who is sadden by how fast they grow up and so happy to see who she is becoming.

3 comments:

Tree said...

Way to go, Lanigirl! We are so proud of you! Your cuzzies are so happy that you love dance the way they do! Love you bunches! XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I am so glad we got to see her perform yesterday. She was so cute up there!

Emily said...

Super cute! She is growing up so fast. And so very nicely!!

Hope you are well!