Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Keller 2 Months

Keller at 2 months:
He now weighs 13 pounds and is 23 3/4 inches long.
He is in 3-6 month clothes, but not for long! I would guess in the next few weeks he will be in 6-9 months.
We have also switched over to cloth diapers, which is the earliest I have used them. I love them though, never thought I would say that when Brady was born!
He is a smiley little baby and such a joy!

I think I say this about all of my babies, but he truly is! He is amazing and sleeps through the night, last night he slept 10 hours!

Everyone thinks he looks like Brady, but I think he has his own look, different then the rest. To me he looks like my sister, dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin, even down to his nose, which I think is my dad's side, unfortunately he says. I love every little thing about him, right down to his monkey toes! Sweet little guy. The kids call him Kel, or KelKel. I catch myself calling him Mr. Keller, which to me is endearing, reminds me of my uncle's and they are and were great men! I hope he grows up to be like them.

My friend gave me this onesie, a little tight but we got a pic of it on! A matching burp-cloth too, what a fun gift!

He's smiling with his tongue, too cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! Love those little baby smiles. :)

Myrna Foster said...

He is so cute, and you are so lucky that he sleeps well. 10 hours? He's Super Baby.

Courtney said...

Cute! Something about little babies.. they grow so darn fast. That's amazing that he's sleeping through the night.

Kate said...

He is darling! So fun when they smile and even greater when they sleep at night!

Emily said...

You know...your kids are amazingly cute. All of them! But, I'm not telling you anything new! :)

Such a sweet baby Keller! So glad he is so good.

Have a Wonderful Day!