Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hands


Keller is 3 months old and has discovered his hands. It is the cutest thing to see how much of his fist he can get into that little mouth of his! I love this age of discovery.
Hands
Feet
People
Laughing
Smiling
Standing

We pulled out his saucer to stand he loves it! I love it too, because it gives him some leg strengthening and also a break for mom!

I love having a baby in the house, besides the wee hours of the morning when he thinks he is hungry, no you are almost 15 pounds! I raved about his 10 hour sleeps but he seems to not want to follow that as much lately. He was consistently sleeping that length for over a month but lately seems to be giving me 6 hour increments about every other night. I would rather have consistency don't tease me one night and then take it back the next! My body doesn't adjust well to this back and forth stuff.

We recently went to the doctor for his 2 month check-up, I am never good at keeping up with this, besides the fact that I have skepticism of all of the immunizations they require all before the age of 1 year. They are so small, so I always push it back, but I do love the weight check to see how much he is growing.
He weighed in at 14 pounds which puts him at the 75th percentile.
He is 26 1/2 inches long which puts him at the 97th percentile.
I don't remember his head size just that it was in the 35th percentile.
Nice healthy baby boy. Such a sweet little guy! I wish I could capture his adorable smile but he is not very cooperative when the camera is in his face, why ever not?

When he is wrapped for bed he looks like he is in a cocoon, so I call him "Caterkeller"

Here is a smiley face, too bad it isn't a little clearer, love those cheeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie pie! Fara has been waking up in the night too, lately, and she was doing so well at sleeping 9 hours! Ugh. I'm glad to see an update on the little guy, now how about your other kids?

Kate said...

He sure is a cutie! I love the chub!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie. He looks so Hawaiian in these pictures! Love it.

Courtney said...

Cute boy!