Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finding joy

I feel that I need to post something that is happier than my previous post! Yes, I am still sad, but you have to move on and find the positives in your life. Well, my positives are by far my family. The newest spirit to bless our family makes me smile and laugh so much. He brings me so much joy, so I thought I would share that joy with you! As my sister says, "We thought he would be the mellow one, but it looks like he is Montierth after all!" I guess she means that my kids are loud??? Okay, they can be!

Also, this week, Carter started to make his first moves to crawling. He hasn't taken off yet, but he gets where he want too, slowly but surely! He will be off and crawling in no time!

Today was also my nephew DJ's birthday, so we recorded the first video for him. I thought he would enjoy birthday wishes from this happy little guy that we have. Happy numba 9, DJ! We love you and miss you!

5 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

What a cutie, sure wish we knew him better, we will have to come visit sometime so we can meet him.

Emily said...

I am glad you are able to look for the good during hard times. You have such a sweet family and that little guy is so blasted adorable.

And I will totally take you up on your offer to trade the secrets of felt crafting and diapering! ;)

Myrna Foster said...

He's so cute!

Myrna Foster said...

And I nominated you for a blog award over at my blog because you're awesome!

Tree said...

OK...just to defend myself...I wasn't referring to the loudness of the kids as much as the random spastic squealing that occurs at moments! Haha...you know that I adore your children! They are so much fun and it absolutely breaks my heart being so far away from them! Kuddos on Carters newly found Monty voice and crawling! He's adorable and SO much fun!