Okay, okay, I am a horrible blogger. I don't know what is going on with me, I have so many pictures and so many things to share, but for some reason I just don't blog anymore.
Here we go, a month and a half late. . . Halloween.
We had a fun party, which I don't have pics of. Leilani was Tinkerbell, Brady Mickey Mouse and Carter was a scarecrow.
For trick-or-treating, the boys were the same but Lani got a new costume from her wonderful Auntie, that was delivered right after the party finished, so she was Minnie Mouse, the whole costume down to the sparkly shoes. They are too cute not to let her wear them to church on occasion, much to the dismay of my hubby!
We had a fun day all around and we love our valley. So much fun with the kids during the day and a great chili bonfire at night with our friends. The best, is that it was perfect weather, gotta love the desert!







5 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I have the most adorable nieces and nephews ever! That Lanigirl must have stolen her auntie's heart to get such a special gift in the mail! CUTE!
So cute!
And we really need to see more of each other in real life, girl. I miss you.
love the costumes, and I agree the shoes are super cute and should be worn to church ;)
Love those sparkly shoes! :) And of course she has to wear them to church on occasion!
I do have pictures for you of the preschool party. I've uploaded them to the share site, I just need to invite you to that site.
That girl of yours is as cute as they come. In fact, all 3 of your kids...adorable.
I love the Minnie shoes.
Hope you are well.
Post a Comment