Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy #6!

Brady's birthday was yesterday and we had a fun filled day of presents, family, friends, pinata goodness and cake of course! Post to come later!

It is crazy to think that I have a 6 year old! My life changed the day he was born and I will never forget the first time holding him in my arms and loving him instantly. I have a picture of me bawling my eyes out when they brought him to me. It seemed that I had to wait forever to be blessed to be a mother, so it really seemed like a miracle to me. He is such a joy in my life and I treasure every moment that I have with this little boy! He really is a cool kid and I am proud to have been blessed to have him as my son.

The day he was born

5 year old Christmas picture

My 6-year-old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy belated birthday Brady!

Anonymous said...

He IS a cool kid! I just love him.