Sunday, December 12, 2010

Leilani's Recital

This past week Leilani had her first dance recital. I am not so good with the video setting on our camera so unfortunately the video is a little off, but I did get some of her. I am hoping to find another copy from one of my friends. She did such an awesome job. She got up there and followed her teacher Miss Esther for most of the dance. She was one of the few who danced. It was so fun to watch her and love the audience, no stage fright in this little girl! It cracks me up to see my kids on stage and love it, who would've known? Leilani I knew would love it, she loves dancing and can't wait for her next recital in the Spring. What a doll she was, and is! Good job Lani!

Monroe and Leilani


Leilani's curtsy, with her eyes closed of course!


Enjoying her donut and loving being on the stage, again!


Gotta love Brady's pose!

7 comments:

Tree said...

Adorable! Love the curtsy! She is SO much like her cuzzy!

Gunnell Family said...

Very cute, we are excited to see you guys soon.

Courtney said...

How fun! Your family picture looks great.

kristi said...

Hey you. Thank you for your birthday wishes and great comments on my blog and FB. I really want to see you. Things are just crazy. How does your January look? Maybe we could have you out for Sunday dinner? I will have to get Cole's schedule and I will see when he will be around and then see what works for you guys. How fun that we are having boys so close together! You are great and I need to see you!! Love you.

kristi said...

Oh, and your kids are darling.

Emily said...

Adorable! I agree with Courtney...your family looks fabulous! You are one glowin' mama!

I like you...a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, Brady doesn't look to happy to be in that picture.
Leilani looks so stinkin' adorable up there! Joey was bummed to find out that she had a recital and we didn't go.

P.S. My word verification is "grope." Not sure what I think about that one. :P