Once again, I am late on posting. It has been hard with all of the other activities that have been going on to update my blog and I haven't exactly been home to do it, so here we are.
Back in the beginning of December we took a little family outing to Tuacahn. Santa was there and each of the kidlets took their turn at telling Santa what they wanted. We followed this up with the Live Nativity, to bring the real meaning of Christmas into perspective. It was fun to see the animals, Carter loved the Sheep, "ba, ba, ba" he kept saying. What a great way to see the story all laid out with people and animals, I think that it helped their perspective. It was nice, because whenever we talked about Christmas they always remembered that it was about the birth of our Savior. I don't know if we will go out there every year, but it was a nice little outing for our family.







2 comments:
I'm kinda sad that we didn't take the opportunity to go and see that. Just too busy and too many sicknesses going around our little family.
Braden & Joey both miss your kids! They keep asking when they can go over to your house. :)
We went a couple of years ago and about froze our hineys off! But it was wonderful! Glad you guys had a swell time!
Hope you are feeling grand. You had the cutest little helper in Primary today...such a big girl!! :)
Post a Comment