Our summer has been crazy busy with swimming lessons. Each session lasted 2 weeks and we did 2 sessions. The hardest part about it was sitting in the sun for 2 hours 3 days a week. Not a lot of fun to entertain a 2 year old when he can't go swimming and to nurse a baby in the heat, yeah fun! I am so glad it is over!
I signed Leilani up for preschool lessons, since they won't let them advance until they are 5. After she passed preschool and was terribly bored throughout the session, they pushed her to Level I for the next session. She passed with flying colors! She is now where Brady started this summer and is 4, I am proud of her. She now is gaining the skills to back up her no fear of water.
Brady started with Level II, passed and moved on to Level III. I was very excited when he overcame his fear of the diving board and the deep end. He now has the confidence that he needs to swim anywhere in the pool. I am still debating about doing the last session, we shall see. We are going to Idaho for a family reunion at the end of July, so that decision will be made later. I suppose I love torture!
Keller asleep during the lessons, sometimes!
The 3 ready to swim. I have to say that Leilani looks so beautiful to me in the this picture, even if she isn't smiling. Notice Brady's big gap on the top?!

Carter wore his swimsuit every day, even though he couldn't go in the water.







3 comments:
Love the pics! I love how the kiddlets have progressed in their swimming lessons! Kudos on a job well done! If Auntie were there, she'd take them out to ice cream for such fantastic progress! Can't wait to see their madd swimming skills in Island Park! Two more weeks and then Auntie is going to cuddle them and never let them go! ...well, for the entire time we are together anyway! Love and miss the Monty kiddlets!
It's good to have a break from it at least. I'm insane and signed them up for the next session. At least it's at the same time, so I don't have to be there for 2 hours. :)
So would Leilani be in level II now?
Yes, she passed I so if I signed her up I would fib her birthday, but McKinzy said she could be moved up to Level II.
Post a Comment