Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Brother and Sister

Since Brady started school, my youngest children have really started to have a lot of fun together. At first, Leilani didn't know how to play without Brady she seemed very lost without him. Lately, she has no problem being the "leader" and Carter has no problem following her! He adores her! I love how sweet and loving they are to each other, hoping this lasts! This will help Carter with the adjustment of our new addition coming in the spring.



6 comments:

Gunnell Family said...

very cute!

Courtney said...

So cute! I can't get over how grown up Carter is looking the past few weeks! I think it's fun to see how the dynamics change when one child isn't there.

Anonymous said...

Carter looks so cute with that cap on. What a contagious smile he's got. :)

Kate said...

Your little kids are SO darling. I sure hope that you are feeling okay and that things are going well. I can't wait to see how cute #4 is! Love you!

Emily said...

Cutest kids! i loved Carter's little voice yelling for Daddy today!

Growing up so fast...can't wait to meet #4~!

Brad said...

Love the pictures. Give all the children a big hug for Moma and me. Thanks.