As I am posting this, we are finished with soccer. Brady had his last soccer game this morning and since I haven't posted any pictures from the season, I figured we would have a lot of pictures all at one time.
Since this is the first sport he has been able to play, since they aren't available where we live until they are in kindergarten, it was a change. At first he was having a hard time, "Mom, I'm not good!" I kept telling him that everyone else was just learning too, so stop worrying so much!
By the end of the season he had a blast and loved it! He had so much fun playing and had a smile on his face the whole time. He seemed to understand the rules and was quite intense about following the ball. You should have seen the last game when he was goalie, hilarious! He needed some reigning in, because he was going to get that ball!
It liked watching him learn and start to excel at something, but now we will take a break. I am not too excited for the next sport, touch football, so we will take a break and hopefully will have a basketball player next!
Carter enjoying his breakfast, too cute not to post!
Brady's first soccer black eye! I believe this was from his second game.
Brady as goalie
Brady throwing the ball, love that Carter is right on the field!
Brady with his trophy, the soccer ball rolls, he thinks it is so cool!
Favorite Part Of The Day
3 days ago







3 comments:
Love that serious look in his black eye picture. :)
I was told that Joey's team won his game today. The only two times they've won have been when I couldn't be there. Figures.
Joey was way more excited about his trophy than the fact that they won. :)
soccer is such a great first sport for little ones. there's lot of room to run! i hope he loves basketball just as much!
I can't believe it. Wasn't it just yesterday that you and I were sitting and chatting in the mothers room at church? You with Brady, me with Myles? Sigh. Where does the time go?! But he is growing up so nicely and looks like he is having a blast every second of the way!
You're a great mom!
Post a Comment