Wow, I can't believe that my baby boy is 5! It is crazy to think about him being 5. He is the coolest kid and I feel blessed to have him in my life. Everyday I feel like the luckiest mom. He is such an amazing boy and surprises me everyday by the things he does and says. I am amazed by his energy and love for life. I love watching him learn new things and grow into such an amazing boy. He is an excellent example to everyone around him and just makes people feel happy, what a gift!
He has been waiting for his birthday but now that he is 5, he is nervous about starting school. I think he thought he would start the day after his birthday, so I am trying to teach him that he still has another 9 months and by then he will almost be 6. We drove by the school, so that he won't be so scared, hopefully!
It makes me sad to think this is my last year with him home, even though somedays I can't wait! I will miss not having him home all of the time.
Brady's birthday.
He has been waiting for his birthday but now that he is 5, he is nervous about starting school. I think he thought he would start the day after his birthday, so I am trying to teach him that he still has another 9 months and by then he will almost be 6. We drove by the school, so that he won't be so scared, hopefully!
It makes me sad to think this is my last year with him home, even though somedays I can't wait! I will miss not having him home all of the time.
Brady's birthday.
Brady's first birthday
Brady almost 2 years old, building the shed to get ready for Leilani to join our family.
Thanksgiving 2007, almost 3.
Thanksgiving 2008, almost 4.
August 2009.
Brady, you are a great kid and I love being your mom. What an amazing 5 years it has been.
I love you 10 olives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!







7 comments:
Happy birthday Brady! You are so special to me. We wish we could have been at your Polar Party. Love you!
Happy Birthday Brady! :)
Wow! These guys sure grow fast! Brady is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Big Guy!
Happy Birthday, Brady! It was so much fun to teach your Primary class last Sunday!
Happy Birthday, Brady! I love you 10 olives, too! Your Mom is right, you are the coolest little 5 year old out there! I miss you 10 olives, too!
Such a handsome little man!
So lucky to know you all!
I'm giving you an award over at my blog because your blog makes me smile. And my house smelled wonderful on Christmas Eve and Christmas. Thank you.
Post a Comment