Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa Claus came to town

Santa Claus came to visit our library so we had to make sure the kids got to tell them what they wanted for Christmas. My friend Jodie lent me Carter's santa suit, a little small, but well worth the picture!



5 comments:

Minda said...

love the pictures, Carter is such a cutie patootie I need to meet him!

Emily said...

That Santa outfit is ADORABLE!

HOpe you had a very MErry Christmas!!

The smelly spices and citrus was amazingly DELISH smelling!!

Thanks a ton~

Anonymous said...

Oh and it was so nice that there was no line! Joey had no idea who we were going to see, so he was very pleasantly surprised. :)

Myrna Foster said...

Those are some great pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that Santa suit! My mom and I were at the store today and saw a few on clearance and wanted to buy one, but didn't. If only Santa were as cute as Carter. Also, Brady sure looks cute in that Y hat! ;)