Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vacuuming

Obviously, as my recent posts these were taken a few months ago. Brady decided he wanted to learn how to vacuum and let me tell you, I was more than willing to teach him! He still loves to help me and I am still very grateful for his willingness.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Joey will volunteer to vacuum also. Too bad our living room carpet is too thick for him to push it! At least he can get the rest of the house.
Don't you just love it when kids are at that age where they actually want to help clean? And wouldn't it be nice if that stage lasted through their teen years? :P

Gunnell Family said...

Take the help while he is willing. In another couple of years he will whine about having to vacuum instead of asking to vacuum.

Anonymous said...

I have video footage of me as a barely-four-year-old on Christmas Eve and my mom yelling at me, "YOU better get to bed or Santa Claus won't come! Now is your room all cleaned and vacuumed?" So yeah, I see no problem with this post.

Myrna Foster said...

Cute! Robyn doesn't like to vacuum anymore, but Dax still does. Gwenyth is terrified of the thing and runs out of the room whenever we turn it on.

Courtney said...

That is great! Afton was begging to learn and we let her use the little tank vacuum and she accidentally vacuumed herself, now she is scared of it.