The weekend of Thanksgiving Carter found a new skill, clapping. The only way to share this cute trick is by video. Unfortunately I don't have a good camera to video, so here it is via my cell phone.
He is growing up so fast, about a month away and he will be 1 year old! Yesterday I discovered a tooth, finally! I couldn't believe it, I thought for sure he would make it to 12 months without a tooth, but there is one coming in.
What a joy this little guy is in my life. He brings me such peace and comfort to my crazy life and don't you just want to kiss him back?? Too cute he is!
He is growing up so fast, about a month away and he will be 1 year old! Yesterday I discovered a tooth, finally! I couldn't believe it, I thought for sure he would make it to 12 months without a tooth, but there is one coming in.
What a joy this little guy is in my life. He brings me such peace and comfort to my crazy life and don't you just want to kiss him back?? Too cute he is!







7 comments:
I, for one, am obsessed with him.
That is so cute!
He is adorable! And thanks for your comment on my blog.
That was a GREAT Smooch!
Too cute he is, is right!!
I love that he is always so happy!
What a little bundle of JOY!
Makes me totally hungry...for ours. :)
I love babies clapping! So awesome. :)
What??? He's standing, clapping, blowing kisses? I NEED SOME MONTY TIME! He's such a cutie! Tell him that AUntie kisses him back!
Post a Comment