Obviously I am working my way back through my missed months of blogging. Before Halloween we took a trip north to Staheli Farms. They have slides, rope swing (sorry no pics of this, even though I have a ton!), corn maze, tractor rides (no pics of this either), redneck trampoling, petting zoo and of course the pumpkin patch.
We had so much fun. We drove up there and picked up Ponka and Grandpa. It was a beautiful day in the southwest and a great day. We had so much fun and will probably make this an annual ritual.
Enjoy the pics, even though they are a little outdated. Maybe I will get to Thanksgiving before Christmas!
Redneck trampoline
We had so much fun. We drove up there and picked up Ponka and Grandpa. It was a beautiful day in the southwest and a great day. We had so much fun and will probably make this an annual ritual.
Enjoy the pics, even though they are a little outdated. Maybe I will get to Thanksgiving before Christmas!
Redneck trampoline







6 comments:
Loving your pictures! Where was this place?
Staheli Farms, in St. George.
We'll have to go together next year or something. I love that place!
cute, happy kids. looks like lots of fun!
Wow...look at you 2 posts in 2 weeks!
Keep it up, girlfriend!!
Looks like you guys had a good time at Ol' Staheli Farms!
fun stuff!!
Did I say 2 posts...I meant 3!!
You the woman!
Post a Comment